Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Background Technique

This is a fun background technique and you can use up your scraps of designer series paper at the same time.  I first saw this technique on Kylie Bertucci's facebook page.  Her husband, Bruno, made a card like this.  I took 4" strips or the Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper and cut out strips at angles.  How wide you want the strips is up to you. I laid them out on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  When I was satisfied with how it looked, I used our Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the strips, then adhered it to the Terracotta Tile card base.

I hope you try this technique!  It's fun!

Stampin' Up!, Ornate Garden, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Paper Techniques, Country Home,
Pin It!

You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: