Friday, April 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden

One of the things I love about the Ornate Garden Suite are the Autumn colors featured in the designer series paper, Terracotta Tile. Old Olive, Early Espresso, Bumblebee.  Bumblebee is one of the new In Colors.  Well, we think that is the name.  It was listed in the colors on the back of the designer series paper pack!  

I know I've mentioned a time or two that Daisies are my favorite flower.  I think that this is one of the easiest cards to put together!  Layers of cardstock and designer series paper with the single daisy as the focal point.  

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden, Ornate Style Stamp, Ornate Garden DSP,  Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!

You might also like:

Click on the photo below for the video tutorial on how to make these cards:

Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: