Monday, April 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Suite

I am in love with this suite. The Ornate Garden Suite is a sneak peek from the upcoming Annual Catalog.   This card was one of my Hostess Club projects this month.  If you are looking for something new and fresh, here it is!  I love how the Stitched Rectangle die fits into the Ornate Label.  Isn't the greeting font lovely?  



Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Suite, Ornate Borders, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Suite, Ornate Borders, Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, www.stampingwithsusan.com,


I shared this card for Kylie Bertucci's April International Highlights.  I have a "mystery hostess" online event going and the hostess will receive this card at the end of the month.  You can check out all of the cards in the Gallery and vote for your favorites  - hopefully you will vote for mine!




You might also like:


Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Beautiful card Susan! Love the Ornate Garden Suite too! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with the voting!