Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Stampin' Up! Blended Seasons Leaves

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  It's not too hot and humid, it's not too cold.  I love the leaves bursting with beautiful colors.  It's great walking weather.  And it will be here before we know it!

This card was made from the Color Your Season Bundle available until the end of  August (or while supplies last).  The stamp with the leaves is actually one stamp.  I used Watercolor Pencils to blend colors together, then cut the leaves apart.  I used the framelit dies to cut one leaf using the Copper Foil paper and adhered it over the stamped leaf.  I was thinking Thanksgiving when I made it but it can be used for any occasion.

Don't miss out on this great bundle!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Blended Seasons Bundle, Watercolor Pencils
Pin It!

If you like this card you also may enjoy these ones:

Here is a list of all the products I used for today's card. Click on any of the product images below to be taken to my On-line store: 

No comments: