Thursday, August 9, 2018

Stampin' Up! In Every Season

The first time I saw this set, I thought "Sampler!"  I thought about doing a framed Sampler but decided on a card instead.  The card base measures 10 1/2" x 5 1/4".  The images were stamped with Jet Black Stazon ink and I used Watercolor Pencils - including the new ones from this months Color Your Season limited special.

If you have never tried watercolor pencils, they are super simple to use.  Just apply the color (you can literally just scribble on it) and smooth out the color with a blender pen.  If you want to do some shading either with the same color or a different color, let the image dry before applying another layer. Start with your lighter tones and add color.  As my mother (an artist) always told me "You can always add color but you can't take it away".  

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Sampler, In Every Season,
Pin It!

Click on the image below to see all of the details.  The watercolor pencils are sold separately. Log in to my online store to purchase now before it sells out!



If you like this card you may also like this project:



Below is a list with links to my on-line store of all the products I used:

No comments: