Friday, August 31, 2018

Stampin' Up! Takeout Treat Box

These little takeout boxes are so cute.  They would make great little gifts or table favors for any event.  I know Valentine's Day is a ways away, but this is what I thought of when I saw it.  You need to die cut two of them and put them together with either Multipurpose Liquid Glue or Tear & Tape Adhesive.

The colors of the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper are so rich and vibrant.  A little goes a long way!

www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Up!, Takeout Thinlits,
Pin It!

These other projects using the Takeout Box thinlit were displayed at the Share Fair on our Alaskan Cruise.  After seeing these projects, I knew I had to get this framelit.




Just click on the photos below to see the posts of other fun gist boxes:
















Here is a list of all the products I used for this project with links to my on-line store;

No comments: