Friday, December 8, 2017

Making Gift Bags

How many of you are done with your Holiday Shopping?  Sending cards?  I wish I could say I was done.  I am getting there.  I think I'm at least halfway done.  Then there is the wrapping and writing out gift tags.  And I will confess I am no way near ready to send out cards.  It will all get done, of that I am sure!

I find myself using more and more gift bags.  It's just easier and faster.  And I love decorating the gift bags.  My last class of the year will be a Bags, Tags and Gift Card Holder class next Tuesday, December 12.  

I thought I would post the bags today and will post the tags and gift card holder in the next few days.  

  I love the Be Merry ornament kit in the Holiday Catalog.  They make great gift toppers as well as gift bag decorations.  A simple To - From tags and you're all set.


I wasn't going to get this Good Tidings Stamp set until I saw all of the beautiful cards being made with it.  It is perfect for bags and tags as well!  It has become one of my favorites!



This one is a little hard to see and I apologize for that.  The greeting, Merriest Christmas Wishes, is from Watercolor Christmas and is embossed in Silver on a large die cut circle.  Peeking out from under it is one of the silver Metallic Foil Doilies.  The bow at the top is the silver Mini Tinsel Trim with a couple of Green Sprigs and a Mini Ornament, all from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Pin It!


No comments: