Monday, December 18, 2017

Video Tutorial A Gentleman's Shirt



There are so many wonderful stamp sets, suites and accessories in the Occasions Catalog that I don't know where to start!  I'm always looking for products that are good for a male card, so I was drawn to the True Gentlemen's Suite.  On occasion, my husband wears a bow tie, so I was inspired by him.  
The coordinating punch makes a great bow tie - just punch out some designer series paper and cut it in half.  I used a piece of the corduroy ribbon for the center.  I added a button to the "shirt" to complete the look.  Click on the link to see just how easy it is! Bow Tie Tutorial

Stampin' Up! True Gentleman Suite Everyday label punch Truly Tailored
Pin It!



Product List
Tranquil Tide 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Truly Tailored Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$20.00
Tailored Tag Punch
$18.00
Paper Snips Scissors
$10.00
Silicone Craft Sheet
$6.00
Tear & Tape Adhesive
$7.00
Glue Dots
$5.25
Paper-Piercing Tool
$4.00
Night Of Navy 3/8" (1 Cm) Corduroy Ribbon
$8.00
True Gentleman Buttons
$7.00

No comments: