Friday, December 15, 2017

Waterfront

I love the stamp sets that create scenes.  As soon as I saw this stamp set, I fell in love with it.  It was designed by  Million Dollar Sales Achiever Connie Heisey.  There is so much you can do with it - so many different scenes you can create.  Mountain scenes, beach scenes, forest scenes....
Before I started Stamping, I took the Sponge Brayer with Soft Sky to create a nice sky on my background. 

Happy Creating!

Stampin' Up Waterfront Everyday Label Punch Sponge Brayer
Pin It!

Product List
Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set
$17.00
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Everyday Label Punch
$18.00
Sponge Brayers
$8.00

No comments: