Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stampin' Up Gift Bags


I have the pleasure of working with a wonderful team of demonstrators.  Every year around Christmas we get together for a pot luck, a small gift exchange and of course, stamping!  I am very appreciative of all that they do and I love getting together with them.  Some of my team doesn't live close enough to attend our events in person but we're working on some ideas to try and get together online.  In the meantime, I will be sending them these little gifts.  

I would love to have you on my team!  Let me know if you would like more information about becoming a demonstrator and being a part of something fantastic!

Stampin' Up Striped Treat Bags Year of Cheer Embellishments Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon
Pin It!

Product List
Striped Treat Bags
$5.50
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
$35.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Gold 3/8" (1 Cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
$7.00
Gold Metallic Thread
$3.00
Mini Ornaments
$7.50
Green Sprigs
$5.00
Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments
$6.00
Year Of Cheer Embellishments
$8.00
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$5.00

No comments: