Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Guest Artist Pam DiNunzio with Bird Banter

Our guest artist today is one of my team members, Pam DiNunzio.  She has been part of my team for about a year, though she has been coming to my Hostess Club & Stamp Classes for the last several years.  She attended Onstage with me last month, where she won the stamp set Bird Banter.  For our team meeting in Nov she designed this card for us!  The birds in the set just crack me up!                                    

Stampin' Up! Bird Banter Friend Watercolor Pencils Card Eastern Palace Designer Paper
Pin It!
Product List
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Tempting Turquoise 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
$13.00
Bird Banter Photopolymer Stamp Set
$17.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Watercolor Pencils
$16.00

No comments: