Monday, August 6, 2018

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes 2018 Alaska Swaps

During our day in Victoria, British Columbia, we visited Butchart Gardens, one of the largest botanical gardens in the world.  It was magnificent. This is must see if you ever have the chance.  Makes my little flower beds look pitiful!







We sure didn't see any dandelions in Butchart Gardens but I really like these two swaps.  They both used the new set from the 2018 Annual Catalog, Dandelion Wishes.  


Created by Aulie Heim


Pin It!

Created by Janice Urke

I thought I would post my tutorial on how to use the Brusho since that is the effect of Aulie Heim's card.  If you click on the cards below it will take you to my Video Tutorial on Brusho.  Which is such a great and fun product.  Hope you enjoy:




Product List
Dandelion Wishes Wood-Mount Stamp Set
$28.00
Brusho Crystal Colour
$30.00
Watercolor Paper
$5.00
Versamark Pad
$8.50
White Stampin' Emboss Powder
$5.00

No comments: