Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Stampin' Up! Deck the Halls

I wasn't going to get this stamp set....darn it!  It really does stamp up well!  This image is stamped twice and it really lines up well.  There is also a coordinating framelit that die cuts out the ornaments.  

I used our new Shimmer paint - I used one drop of the Balmy Blue re-inker into a small amount of Frost White Shimmer.  I also painted some of the ornaments with Champagne Mist Glimmer paint.  A little goes a long way.  I don't really have any tiny paint brushes so used a Wink of Stella brush to paint with.  Just brush it off on grid paper to clean it.  

It's hard to see but I did die cut and pop up three of the ornaments.

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Shimmer Paint, 2018 Holiday Catalog, Beautiful Baubles Bundles
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these ones;

                              

Product List

No comments: