Monday, October 8, 2018

Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas to All & Making Christmas Bright

You would think that as a demonstrator, I would send very time consuming and intricate cards, right?  Wrong.  Like everyone else, the Holidays seem to creep up on me and I find myself scrambling to get my cards made and in the mail.  This is the time for clean and simple - at least for me.

Traditional Christmas Colors...Real Red and Garden Green.  Stamp some of the images from Making Christmas Bright in Real Red on the Read Red card base, add some Designer Series Paper and a Greeting from Merry Christmas to All, add a few embellishments and ta-da! - an easy peasy Christmas card!

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2018 Holiday Catalog, All is Bright Suite
Pin It!

Here is a list with links to my on-line store of all the products I used for this card;

No comments: