Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Stampin' Up! Foil-Edged with Frosted Floral

I just can't stop playing with the Frosted Floral suite. I like putting together stacked collages. The framelit dies and stamped images make it easy to do.   The Frosted Epoxy Dots add just the finishing touch.  

Something new in the Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! are the Foil Edged Cards and Envelopes.  They are available in Gold and Silver and there are 20 of each in the package.  They are easy to overlook, so if you want to see more information on them, look on page 11 in the middle of page.  

Stampin' Up!, www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2018 Holiday Catalog, Frosted Floral Bundle
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these:

I have listed below all the products I used on this card with links to my on-line store;

No comments: