Monday, February 4, 2019

Stampin' Up! January Paper Pumpkin Kit


I was so excited to open up this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  It coordinates with the darling Animal Expedition suite in the Annual Catalog.  It is so cute!  I decided to make these up and give them to my Hostess Club members at our February Class.  I had some fun  choices to make:
  •  Kangaroo or the Chameleons
  •  Scalloped Hearts or Scalloped Circles
  • The Melon Mambo side or the Pool Party side
I decided on Melon Mambo, Kangaroos and scalloped hearts.  

Aren't they cute?

If you didn't get a chance to see the sneak peek of next months kit, here is the "behind the scenes" video.  Sign up by February 10 to get this kit.  The web site is Paper Pumpkin.com

Stampin' Up!, Paper Pumpkin, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!

Here are some previous Paper Pumpkin Kits

Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: