Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Stampin' Up! All That You Are

As I write this the Polar Vortex is upon us!  The snow is falling and so are the temperatures.  We are heading into a deep freeze here in Michigan!  It's a great time to stay inside, think warm, spring thoughts and stamp.  

I debated about buying the All That You Are stamp set.  I kept looking at it and looking at it...then realized that it coordinates with the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies that carried over from the Holiday Catalog.  That tipped me over the fence I was sitting on.  

There is a lot to love about this stamp set.  It's a nice big, big line art image that is easy to color.  I used Stampin' Blends.  There are great sentiments but really, most greetings work.  There are several different techniques you can do.  See the image below to see the Spotlighting technique I did with it.  

Stay warm my friends!

Stampin' Up!  All That You Are, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Blends, 2019 Occasions Catalog
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like these ones:





Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: