Thursday, February 28, 2019

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkins Alternative Designs

I couldn't wait for February's Paper Pumpkin kit to arrive!  I love succulent plants!  This is definitely one of my favorite kits.  The top set of cards are made as designed by the Paper Pumpkin Design Team.  I made a few alternative cards that are shown below.  I wish I had ordered two of this kit....

Paper Pumpkin will be 6 years old in March!  To celebrate, Stampin' Up! is giving subscribers two stamp sets instead of one.  The other thing we know is that it will be a Birthday Theme.  I always need Birthday cards so I am looking forward to seeing what is in the kit.

Sign up  by March 10th to get the Birthday Kit!  The great thing about subscribing is that you can suspend for a month or two, quit anytime you want, order refill kits if available.  Or, sign up for a 6 month or 12 month pre-paid subscription and get FREE Sale-A-Bration product along with Stampin' Rewards!

Stampin' Up!, Paper Pumpkin, Paper Pumpkin Alternative Designs, www.stampingwithsusan.com,

Stampin' Up!, Paper Pumpkin, Paper Pumpkin Alternative Designs, www.stampingwithsusan.com,
Pin It!

Here are a few more great past Paper Pumpkin Kits:

















Listed below are all the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: