Friday, March 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Country Floral

When I saw the image of this Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder on the Sale-A-Bration Second Release flyer, I thought it was pretty.  When I opened the package, I was blown away!  This is one of the prettiest embossing folders we have!  The depth of the images are incredible.  Add some color to the flowers and it increases the texture.  I used Stampin' Blends, but you can use ink pads and Aquapainters.  

The best thing is that you can get this embossing folder for FREE until the end of March (or while supplies last).  Seriously, you are going to need this fun tool.  

Stampin' Up!, Country Floral Embossing Folder, Stampin' Blends, Story Label Punch, www.stampingwithsusan.com
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:

Listed below are all the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: