Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Stampin' Up! Humming Along

I tend to gravitate towards stamps that feature nature -  flowers, birds, butterflies. so when I saw Humming Along, I decided I would add it to my stamp collection.  Angie Cleveland pulled it off the shelf and came up with this card.  She laughingly said she used everything but the kitchen sink to color these images - Brusho, Stampin' Blends, Watercolor Pencils.  She wasn't kidding!

But seriously, these images are great for watercoloring no matter the products and techniques you use.  Here in the midwest, we will start seeing Hummingbirds again in mid April.  I am so looking forward to putting out our Hummingbird feeders again!

Stampin' Up!, Humming Along, Brusho, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Stampin' Blends
Pin It!

Click on the photo below to see how to use Brusho:


Listed below are the products I used with links to my Online store:

No comments: