Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Stampin' Up! By The Bay Shaker Card

I'm calling this a Shadow Box Shaker Card.  Instead of using just one piece of Window Sheet, I used two sheets.  When you open the card, the seagulls are stamped on the inside and you can see through the window with the Tranquil Textures Sprinkles.  

The new Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies are great!  There are so many different sizes - I love it!  One tip, I found it best to use the Precision Base Plate with these.  I run it through twice and they come right out.

I hope you will give this a try.  It was a lot of fun putting it together!

Stampin' Up! By The Bay, www.stampingwithsusan.com, 2019 Sale-A-Bration
Pin It!

Inside

If you like this shaker you may like this one:



I have listed all products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: