Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Brayered Country Floral

One of the techniques you can use with Embossing Folders is brayering ink on the flatter side of the folder, carefully put in the cardstock and run it through the Big Shot.  I didn't quite get the look I was going for, but it still turned out beautiful.  The embossed images really pop off the paper, don't they?

I was looking for a dramatic difference in colors so I chose a darker color - Merry Merlot - but this works.  I don't really think this card needs anything else, do you?

Stampin' Up! Country Floral, Brayered Embossing Folders, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Beautiful Day,
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this card:

Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful...thank you!

Unknown said...

Needs nothing else. Lovely as it is.