Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Stampin Up! Botanical Butterfly

The background on this card is from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper.  The butterfly is also from this pack.  I used Stampin' Blends to color the butterfly before punching it out  The wood element is from the Butterfly Elements, also a Sale-A-Bration item.  The greeting is also from the Sale-A-Bration offerings.  Part of My Story is my favorite stamp set!

I know I have been posting a lot of butterflies lately but they are so much fun!  Ideas pop into my head, kind of like an itch that needs to be scratched!  I'll slow down the butterflies soon.

Stampin Up!, Botanical Butterfly, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Butterfly Elements, 2019 Sale-A-Bration
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:


Listed below are all the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: