Friday, February 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! #Simple Stamping Video Tutorial

Stamping can be so overwhelming for new papercrafters.  I started stamping when I became a demonstrator over 16 years ago. I sure remember feeling like I didn't know where to start!  I always tell new stampers to start with the basics: Stamps. Inks. Paper. (SIP).  

Stampin' Up! introduced #simplestamping to help us help new crafters.  The concept is simple.  Minimal layers, few if any embellishments, in other words - simple.  Each month, demonstrators are issued a challenge to post a brief simple stamping video.  

This month our challenge was to create and post a birthday card and we can use designer series paper.  Let me know what you think!  Click on the image below to see the my #simplestamping Video Tutorial:
                                                 
Stampin' Up!, #simplestamping, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Birthday Wishes For You
Pin It!

If you like this card you may also like this one:



Listed below are the products used with links to my Online store:

No comments: