Monday, July 26, 2010

Make & Takes

I'm sitting in the hospital surgery waiting room with my dad. We've spoken with the physicians who operated on my mom and she has been taken to recovery. We are all breathing a huge sigh of relief - the surgery went well and no further treatment is expected! So thank you for all of your prayers and good wishes!

While we have been waiting, I was scrolling through my hundreds of photos from Convention and came across the photos of the projects we made so thought I would take the opportunity to post.



Supplies used: Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue card stock; watercolor paper; Old Olive, Pear Pizazz, Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue markers; Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Button.

Color the stamp with markers and lightly spritz with water. Stamp onto watercolor paper. Allow to dry. Stamp greeting, tear watercolor paper and Bashful Blue card stock as shown. Adhere ribbon and button to bottom and then adhere this piece to Not Quite Navy card. Stamp envelope.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card, I can't wait till I get my order with that stamp set, to make this card. Simply beautiful.