Sunday, October 10, 2010

Spooky Things

With the exception of carving pumpkins, I usually do not decorate much for Halloween. But when I saw these the Spooky Things and Black Flourish Designer Jewels at Convention, I knew that I would be decorating this year! All of the Stampin' Up! product is from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

I just loved the idea of decorating white pumpkins! This project was a stage presentation. The person demonstrating had painted orange pumpkins white but I was able to find white pumpkins at one of the box stores. There are several designs on the Decor Elements sheet so you can get a lot of projects out of it. I cut apart the Trick or Treat for the pumpkins and embellished with the Black Flourish Designer Jewels and Raven Lace Trim.



I applied the 3 spiders to the glass pumpkin jar and will use the bats and Happy Halloween on a front window.


You can order these from my on-line store at www.susanlacroix.stampinup.net. While you are there, check out the Clearance Rack! Hundreds of new items have been added - some are 80% off!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: