Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm Back...Take 2!

Hello! I was so excited at Leadership - I couldn't wait to come home and post projects and share everything I learned! Unfortunately, I came home ill and ended up with Bronchitis that laid me up for several weeks. My father ended up in and out of the hospital a couple of times as well with some cardiac issues. Both of us are back on our feet and doing much better! Thanks for all of your prayers and good wishes.

OK...back to business! It's unfortunate that the first project I am posting is a sympathy card. I've had to send out several this past week.
Posted by Picasa
Supplies: Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock; Black Stazon & Rose Red Classic Ink; Baroque Motifs & Teeny Tiny Wishes; Word Window, Modern Label & Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punches; Vanilla Rosettes colored with Rose Red Marker

No comments: