Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daring Adventure, con't

Here are two more cards using Daring Adventure and the Well Worn designer series paper. I really like the warm colors of the paper - it's great for Fall! When I first saw Daring Adventure in the Idea Book & Catalog, I didn't even give it consideration. But I love Well Worn! The two are shown together in the Well Worn Product Suite on page 144 so I thought I would give it a try. I am glad I did!
Posted by Picasa

Supplies: Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy, River Rock & Naturals Ivory card stock and Classic Ink; Not Quite Navy Taffeta Ribbon; Texture Jumbo Wheel with Soft Suede Classic Ink; Modern Label and Word Window Punches; Houndstooth Texturz Embossing Folder



Supplies: Early Espresso, River Rock, Very Vanilla card stock; River Rock & Early Espresso Classic Ink; Well Worn dsp; Early Espresso 1/8" ribbon.

No comments: