Friday, November 4, 2011

Regional Seminar in Louisville

Two of my downline, Barb and Freddie, joined me for a road trip to Louisville, KY for a Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar. As with all Stampin' Up! events, it was well worth the drive! Freddie was still on Hawaii mode (note the shell lei she used as a lanyard for her name tag!) having come back less than a week before we left!



I loved the Make & Take's which Barb and Freddie are holding (I'll post larger photos in a later post).



Here is my swap card. I used the Soft Holly Wheel with Garden Green Classic Ink, then applied Versamark ink over the whole piece and embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It's matted on Garden Green card stock. The card base and 1/8" taffeta ribbon is Real Red. The
greeting is from Snow Swirled and punched with the Decorative Label Punch.


No comments: