Friday, December 30, 2011

So Grateful....

As the year comes to a close and I reflect back on 2011, I am grateful for many things. Some things, not so much, but part of life is living through the painful, tough times. So I will thank God for all he has graced me with.

That was not the reason I made this card but the sentiment fits how I am feeling today.

This card features a number of new things from the upcoming Occasions Mini ~ Apothecary Art stamp set, Twitterpated designer series paper, Labels Collection Framelits. Which reminds me...January 3rd is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini, and January 4th starts the sales period for the Occasions Mini. And in just a few short weeks (January 24th) Sale-A-Bration starts! Busy month!!


Supplies Used: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Whisper White card stock; Early Espresso Craft Ink & Clear Embossing Powder (Flower stamp); Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz Blushing Bride markers; Labels Framelits; Baja Breeze seam binding; Dazzling Detail; Striped Embossing Folder & Vanilla Smooch Spritz (on the Baja Breeze card stock)

No comments: