Monday, January 16, 2012

Happiest Birthday

We are leaving early tomorrow morning for San Antonio and I still need to go up and finish packing. I'm not sure I will be posting from Leadership so you may not hear from me for a few days!

As promised, here is my swap for Leadership. I really like the way this turned out. When I first thought about using Bordering on Romance, this was not what I envisioned at all! Isn't that usually what happens? The first plan is usually not the finished product!

Posted by Picasa

Supplies: Ordering on Romance and Apothecary Art stamp sets; Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold card stock; Versamark, Black and Gold Stampin' Emboss powder; Whisper White Craft Ink; Frost White Shimmer Pain & Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink; Labels Collection Framelits & The Big Shot; Pearls

After embossing the flowers on the Brushed Gold card stock, I used Whisper White Craft ink as a primer. The Shimmer paint doesn't hold well on the Brushed Gold card stock by itself. After this layer dried, I put a top coat of Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink to finish it off.

No comments: