Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We Are Truly Blessed!



Both my mom (age 85) and my mother-in-law (age 91) are still with us!  So we treasure each Mother's Day we have with them.  With my niece due next month with her first baby, we will celebrate Mother's Day this year with 3 Generations!  My hubby is spearheading the dinner and he is a great cook so I am looking forward to a wonderful day!

I chose a Vintage theme for cards this year.  Tea for Two designer series paper was the inspiration so utilized Lucky Limade, Calypso Coral and So Saffron card stock, ink and ribbon to coordinate.  I also used English Ivy Simple Sentiments stationary to line the card on the inside and of course, used the coordinating envelope as well. I finished off the cards with a Vintage Faceted Ribbon and tucked a doily as another layer.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: