Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Late last week I received an invitation to set up a vendor table at a Halloween event at our local YMCA.  The event was late Saturday afternoon.  They were expecting several hundred kids and their parents. Vendors were either asked to have a craft prepared for the kids to make, or provide a Halloween treat.  I literally had one day to prepare so I knew prepping a craft for over 200 kids was out of the question! 

I hadn't put together my Halloween Banner from the Holiday catalog yet so thought it would make a perfect table decoration. It came together easily and quickly!  So if you are looking for a fast decoration, this is definitely it!



Next I pulled a basket out of my stash for my treats.  It clearly needed some Halloween decorations so pulled out Owl Builder Punch for some bats and ghosts, die cut a bow and embellished it and the basket handle with some Halloween Washi tape and Voila!  


It was fun watching the kids parade by in their costumes!  And it was great introducing some paper crafters to Stampin' Up!  Yep, believe it or not, there were many crafters who stopped by my table that had never heard of Stampin' Up!  I do believe I have some new stamping friends!


Pin It!

No comments: