Tuesday, November 14, 2017

On Stage Part 1


Pin It!

I have so much to share from On Stage in Salt Lake City last week!  So enjoy these photos and come back tomorrow for more!


The covers of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalogs


Our On Stage bag and notebook


I love sharing this experience with my daughter, Julie!


One of the things I love about being a demonstrator is earning the Incentive trips.  We are on our way to Alaska!! I was also recognized for Annual Sales and Leadership.

Listening to Sara Douglas, our fabulous CEO

How pretty is this from the soon to be released Sale-A-Bration set, Lots of Lavender?


Can't wait to be on the boat with these fabulous ladies!

I love watching Sara and her mom, Shelli (Co-founder of Stampin' Up!) stamp together.  We laughed and laughed and laughed.....


Charming Cafe stamp set and Cafe Builder Framelits from the soon to be released Occassions Catalog.


Center Stage Dinner - Good times!


My ImPECKable sisters




Stamping time  - our Make & Takes!


I love sharing this experience with my team mates.



If you would like to share this experience, be the first to see the upcoming catalogs, play with new product, consider joining my team.  I would love to have you join me in April, 2018 for the release of the new Annual catalog.  

Come back tomorrow and check out some more projects and ideas from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.

No comments: