Thursday, August 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! My September Special


I cannot believe that August will be coming to an end next week.  The Holidays are truly right around the corner.  And September is the last month of the Stampin' Up! fiscal year!  

There are a lot of exciting things happening in September:

  •  Stampin' Up! will once again be holding their Buy 3, Get one free Designer Series Paper sale.  There will be ten different packs from the Annual Catalog to choose from.  Check out the list below
  • The Holiday Catalog begins on September 4  (ooh....ahhh).  Don't forget about my Holiday Catalog Open House on Saturday, September 7 from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm.  I hope to see you there!
  • And last, but definitely not least, I am offering DOUBLE punches for hostesses and their guests during in September.  Call me to book your party!

Click on image to see Catalog Pages





No comments: