Friday, December 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Music From the Heart

My husband and I play in our church's Hand Bell choir, The Bells of Praise. (My husband always refer to us as the "Ding-a-lings"!)  Our Choir Director is fantastic and we want to give him a joint gift from the entire Hand Bell group.   

I made this card for him.  Even though the Music From the Heart stamp set is from the January - June Mini Catalog, and the images have hearts in them, I think it makes a great Christmas card for musicians.  The hearts reflect how we feel about him.  The card base is 11 3/4" x 5 3/4" so will fit into a 6" x 6" envelope. 

Stampin' Up!, Music From the Heart, Christmas Card, 2020 January-June Mini Catalog, www.stampingwithsusan.com, Susan LaCroix, Music,
Pin It!


You might also like:



Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: