Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Place Suite

I made this card for a SWAP for the upcoming July - December Mini Catalog.  The catalog doesn't do this designer series paper justice!  It is beautiful!  The star are embossed with silver.  The colors are Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Black and Silver.  It is very dramatic!  There are lots of wonderful products in this suite:
  • Peaceful Cabin Bundle
  • Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper
  • Snowy White Velvet Paper
  • Timber 3D Embossing Folder
  • White Organdy Glittered Ribbon
  • Subtle Shimmer Sequins
I embossed the trees in Silver and die cut them.  I stamped the cabin in Basic Gray and die cut it as well.  I popped all of the images up with Stampin' Dimensionals. to finish it off, I added Wink of Stella to the snow and some of the Subtle Shimmer Sequins.

Ooh!  I just can't wait to share this suite with all y'all!



Stampin' Up! Shopping List

No comments: