Thursday, November 4, 2021

Stampin' Up!

I have been a demonstrator for 19 years and I have loved every minute of it!  I have met some incredible demonstrators from all over the world!   From now until November 30, you can sign up to become a demonstrator for just $75!  The starter kit is normally $99 for $125 in product that you can choose!  What a great deal!  Here are just a few of the perks for being a demonstrator:
  • Discount on all products!
  • Getting to see and get catalogs before anyone else!
  • Being able to buy products before anyone else!
If you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator, this is the time.  Contact me for additional information or if you have any questions.  Or, if you are ready, just click on the link before the banner and get started!







Join My Team!

No comments: