Sunday, December 3, 2023

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie #131 - Sparkling Snowflakes


Welcome to Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie!  I can't believe it is December already!  Where has this year gone?  Dang!  The September - December Mini Catalog is coming to an end in a few weeks.  I received my copy of the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog and there are some wonderful things in it!  I can't wait to start using these new stamps and papers!

This week we are using the Sparkling Snowflakes Bundle on page 39 in the current Mini catalog.  I'm glad that the stamp and punch are carrying over!  

We are continuing our separate videos but we will be together.  I will join Julie (audio only) while she films and she will join me (audio only) while I film.  This way, we can still be together while filming AND can participate in the live chat during the Premiere.  I hope this makes sense!

Join both of our channels so you never miss an episode!  YouTube Channels:
@SusanLaCroixStampingWithSusan
@JulieDavisonCom








Stampin' Up! Shopping List:

No comments: