Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie #173 - Autumn to Remember


Happy first day of Autumn!  This is my favorite time of year - I love the cooler temperatures, the Fall colors, the changing leaves...as long as I don't have to rake them all up!

This week we are using a Scrapbooking Workshop Kit.  I am not a scrapbooker, and prefer to focus on cards and some home decor.  I purchased the Autumn to Remember Kit.  Let me back up for a second.
Stampin' Up! has released some Scrapbooking Workshop Kits, the concept started by Close to My Heart and legally secured by Stampin' Up!.   So Julie & I decided to share one of the kits with you.  

You can see all of kits available here:
https://www.stampinup.com/categories/shop-products/other-products/memory-keeping/scrapbooking-workshop-kits

Rest assured, there will be more kits coming our way!


Part 1 Video: Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie #173 An Autumn to Remember
Part 2 Video: Sunday Stamping With Susan & Julie #173 An Autumn to Remember




 Stampin' Up! Shopping List:
 
Product List

No comments: