Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Card


Supplies used to make this card: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant & Very Vanilla card stock; Always Artichoke Classic Ink; Teeny Tiny Wishes & Autumn Days stamp sets; Autumn Traditions designer series paper; Modern Label, Word Window, 1 1/4" Square & 1 3/8" Square punches.

I have the pleasure of working with such talented women! One of my downline, Barb, demonstrated this cute fold at our recent meeting. So I just had to borrow her idea for a workshop last night! It was a big hit!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Susan,

Very cute card! I just might case this one:) Gloria

Gloria said...

Beautiful card...I think I'll case this one:)

Gloria said...

Very cute card, Susan! I'm going to case this one:) Gloria

Barb said...

I love "CASE-ing" I think it is the highest form of flatery!! :)