Monday, August 31, 2009

The Holiday Mini Catalog!

The Holiday Mini catalog begins tomorrow, September 1! If you haven't received your copy in the mail, please know that it is on it's way! It is filled with all kinds of fun things - including 3 new product lines!

The long awaited My Digital Studio will be
available for you to purchase on October 1! More details on that as soon as I get my software and start playing with it! (smile)

Simply Adorned is the name of our new line of charms and necklaces! We saw these at Convention and they are beautiful! The fun thing about these charms are that they are locket style so you can change the image in them as often as you want for different looks!

And last, but certainly not least, is our Build-A-Bear
Collection! Many of you know that I love teddy bears and have collected quite a few of them! So I was really excited about this new line of products! There are stamps and Sizzix Dies and designer series paper! Here are a couple of cards I made with Beary Best Friends!




No comments: