Sunday, October 11, 2009

Autumn Harvest

I just love this time of year and seeing all of the pumpkins and other fall decorations out and about! The following card was made with the Autumn Harvest stamp set. This set is perfect for the Masking technique. I stamped the larger pumpkin on the watercolor paper, then again on a sticky note. I cut out the sticky note pumpkin and placed it over the watercolor paper pumpkin. Then I stamped the smaller pumpkin next to the larger pumpkin. When I took away the sticky note pumpkin, it has the appearance that it is sitting slightly behind the larger pumpkin. Thank you Angie Cleveland for this great design!!

Supplies used to make this card: Autumn Harvest and Holiday Best (hostess) stamp sets; Chocolate Chip & Old Olive card stock; watercolor paper; Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Ink; Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Aquapainters.

No comments: