Saturday, December 12, 2009

Build-A- Bear Workshop™

A week ago I held the first of two Build-A-Bear workshops. Everyone had a great time! I thought I would share some of the photos of the night!

Here are the prizes that were given away!

We started off the evening watching the new animated story of "Hal and Holly Moose: Our Uplifting Christmas Adventure"



The kids colored pictures and dressed Die Cut Bears while the adults stamped a Christmas Card with Beary Best Friends.

I invited Stephanie Doran, a mom who lives in the area and has a great blog to bring her kids and come over. She took some great photos and posted about the event on her blog, www.timeslidesby.com. I hope you will check it out!

Here is Stephanie working on her card:


The winner of the video:


Unfortunately, crummy weather forced a cancellation of the second event. So watch my calendar on my web site for a re-schedule! I still have more prizes to give away!

No comments: