Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thank You, Hostesses!

As many you know, every year I hold a evening of fun (stamping, games, prizes, food) for anyone who has hosted a workshop for me during the year. This year, we met last Sunday evening. Silly me had the camera upstairs and I didn't take one photo! But I will share the projects we made!

Everyone who attended received this gift box filled with goodies!






Here are the projects we made:




Both projects are easy to make! The first projects uses a paper lunch bag. Cut off the top of the bag so that is measures 8 1/2". Fold in half. Randomly stamp snow flakes (we used Serene Snowflakes from the Holiday Mini) with Soft Suede Classic Ink. Attach Soft Suede ribbon to front and back of bag. Randomly stamp snow flakes on Very Vanilla card stock and sponge Soft Suede ink over it. Mat on piece of Soft Suede card stock and adhere over ribbon to the front of the "card". The inside greeting is from Sweet Seasons.



This cute little gift card holder was made using the 4 Petal Card Die and Merry Moments designer series paper. Simply fold up the bottom petal and fold in the two side petals. Attach card stock and embellish a desired.


I just love hosting this event! And I would love to extend an invitation to you! All you have to do is host a workshop! Sale-A-Bration runs from January through March and is the perfect time to hold a workshop! Everyone can earn FREE stamps!! I still have a few spots in January and am booking into February and March!

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Lucky hostesses! Great projects too!