Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Love What I Do!


Susan & Barb

"Love What You Do!" was the theme of this year's Leadership Conference and I sure love what I do! Wouldn't you love to do what you love, too? This is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family! Not only is the starter kit 15% off during Sale-A-Bration, you can pick any stamp set in either the Idea Book & Catalog or the Occasions Mini Catalog for FREE!


Susan & Julie
One of the things I love is getting free stamps! We were all given a stamp set that will be the Summer Mini Catalog! WOW!!!

Here is a card we had on display at the Open House this past weekend. We used one of the new Heart Treat Cups,the Pinking Hearts Border Punch and the Sending Love Specialty designer series paper! The card base looks black but is Chocolate Chip.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Kieninger said...

Great photos & project, Susan! Looks like you had alot of fun. anyone would be lucky to be on your team.