Monday, April 19, 2010

The Love Affair Continues...

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary. We share the day with my parents who celebrated their 63rd anniversary. That's 99 years between us! This is the card I made them.



My love affair with the Vintage look is going strong! I was playing with the new Smooch Spritz from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog. It is perfect for Vintage! The card base is Natural Ivory card stock. I wheeled the Very Vintage wheel with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder over the front of the card. Then I lightly "smooched" the card with the Gold Glow Smooch Spritz. It is really pretty! A light shimmery metallic look! I wheeled Versamark on the Always Artichoke piece as well. I stamped and watercolored the flowers from Elements of Style in the upcoming Summer Mini catalog and die cut the butterfly with the Beautiful Butterflies die. It's hard to see but the flowers have Dazzling Diamonds glitter on them. The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Vanilla Hodge Podge hardware finishes it off!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Even prettier than I envisioned! I bet it's stunning in real life! Happy Anniversary!!