Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two-Step Into Spring:!

There is a lot of exciting things going on right now with Stampin' Up! They have announced a Color Renovation! I am really excited about these changes and I can't wait to get my hands on the new colors! I will post more about these at a later date!

Right now, I want to talk about the Two Step Into Spring campaign this month! Hostesses can earn Awash With Flowers for FREE this month with a $350 workshop! Additonally, there are four stamp sets that are 20% off!
  • Greenhouse Garden (page 94) - on sale for $20.76
  • Fifth Avenue Floral (page 98) - on sale for $19.96
  • Flower Fance (page 101) - on sale for $29.56
  • Trendy Trees (page 112) on sale for $14.36
Posted by Picasa
I will be posting samples with all of these sets over the next week or so. Supplies used to make this card:
Trendy Trees Stamp Set, Funky Forest Wheel; Green Galore, Chocolate Chip card stock and Classic Ink; Whisper White card stock; Stamp-a-ma-Jig; Word Window & Modern Label Punches

No comments: