Supplies used: Ballet Blue, Pretty in Pink & Whisper White card stock; Pawsitively Prints designer series paper; Sweet Scoops and Crazy for Cupcakes stamp sets, Stampin' Dimensionals; Versamark, Ballet Blue, Close to Cocoa & Pretty in Pink ink; Scallop Edge Border & Corner Round punches; Irisdescent Ice Embossing Powder
1. Cut the Ballet Blue card stock in half (4 1/4" x 11"). Fold in half, then fold on the halves in half again. This forms the easel.
2. Scallop edge the 1 1/4" x 4" and the 1 1/4" x 3" pieces of Pretty in Pink.
3. Corner round the 4" x 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock.
4. Stamp ice cream cone in Close to Cocoa and the Ice Cream Scoop in Pretty in Pink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
5. Cover the pink ice cream with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. Cut out both pieces.
6. Stamp "Happy Birthday to You" from Crazy for Cupcakes in Ballet Blue on top of Whisper White piece as shown.
7. Adhere the 4" Pretty in Pink scalloped piece to the 4" x 2" piece of designer series paper. Adhere to bottom of 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" of Whisper White piece. Adhere the 4" x 1/2" strip of Pretty in Pink card stock above the designer series paper.
8. Stamp "Have a Sweet Celebration" in Ballet Blue on the 3"strip of Whisper White card stock. Adhere the 3" Pretty in Pink scalloped piece to the bottom.
9. Adhere the ice cream cone (use a Stampin' Dimensional under the ice cream scoop) under the "Happy Birthday to you".
10. Adhere the "Have a Sweet Celebration" piece to the bottom of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. This will hold the easel up.