Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reinventing the Wheel

It's been a little bit since I have posted! I think I am finally caught up after being gone! I haven't had a lot of time to stamp until today. It feels good to get back to it! We had our Summer Mini Catalog Open House today and thought I would share our make & take.



One of the new products in the Summer Mini Catalog is the Stampin' Around Wheel Builder and Spacers. We now offer skinny wheels that you can stack any way you would like on the spindle and use the spacers to put them where you want them. What fun! On the sample below, the candles are one wheel and the Happy Birthday is another wheel. There are also uninked Triple Cell Cartridges that you can fill with ink refills to create whatever colors you want.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: